Wednesday 25 November 2009

Burj Al Arab (the most luxurious hotel in the world)

It was Chad and my 3 year Anniversary and yes, he takes me to the Burj Al Arab. What a surprise. This hotel is so breath taking, and it is "A sight for sore eyes" asChad would say. I hope my pictures let you see and feel what we did on that night. To many more Chad! =)The front of the hotel lobby. WOW! eh? (My coworkers also ensure to point out when the one Canadian in the office says "eh" . Who knew I'd be working with mostly Aussies, Brits, and Americians!)
Front lobby Ctd.
Front lobby, and creative ceiling. Tres cool.
So, the story is, when we arrive there was a card on the table saying "Happy Anniversary". Chad and I thought that was a really nice touch, and we would remember that for our future business. haha BUT theres more. After we pay, the waitor comes out and says "This is a gift to you from our Management staff." And presents us with a full CHOCOLATE CAKE that says "Happy Anniversary". Unreal. Un-freakin-real. ahaha
While we are having dinner, and looking out on the water, all of a sudden we hear a loud bang! Well, it was fireworks. The hotel has fireworks nightly. Can you believe this?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be expecting my personalized cake to read "Welcome Carrie" when I come to visit. Make it happen.

    ReplyDelete