Wednesday 25 November 2009

Job!!!

Hey All,

Just a quick post on the new job. Well, its incredible. Just what I wanted, a Management job overseeing many hospitals in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. This includes the overall operation of the food service departments, menu analysis, many site visits (very hands on), and making changes. Its unreal, and a lot of responsibility. I cannot wait to see what this has to bring me in the future. My colleagues are from all over the world. Seems to be a lot of Aussie's though, which are always fun. Overall, I love the company, its overall goals, and the confidence they have in me to make change. The one benefit about working for a food company is yup... FREE LUNCH! haha ;)

Now, I just need one more thing.... VISITORS? COMEON folks!! I miss you and love you all!!!!

Regards,

Your Desert Gal,

Allie

1 comment: