Saturday 29 August 2009

Atlantis Waterpark!

The structure of the waterpark was so impressive. They had a huge river where all their slides ran into. You could even take the river to get to the slides! You could even go up an "escalator" type machine where you sit on your tube and it takes you up! haha Incredible!

The inside joke was I was wearing my old Ellis lifeguard shirt which says "INSTRUCTOR", and lifeguards were coming up to me asking me how my day was doing. They asked me " Are you auditing us right now?" haha
A play area for children! Notice the loungers have built in shade!
Two of the slides went into an aquarium! Look close and you will see people on a tube going through. It was incredible. There were fish, stingrays, sharks, the works. They were above you, below you, and it felt like you were swimming with them!
Look at the mouth of the structure. It is a 80 foot tall slide! And Yes, I did it! We all did. I still don't know why they dont call them "wedgie maker" but its real name was "LEAP OF FAITH"

The gang! We have ALP aka "the turkish delight", Chad aka "Superman" , Me , Iris aka "Tiny" and James aka "the Shark" A great day to spend with great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment